- JCSSI Annual Report, May 2014
- JCSSI Annual Report, July 2013
- JCSSI Annual Report, April 2011
- JCSSI Service Optimization and Process Review Report, August 2011
- Joint Purchasing Analysis Report, September 2012
- Health Insurance Shared Services Analysis, 2013
- Land Records Management Recommendations, September 2013
- JCSSI Intergovernmental Agreement for Governance, May 2012
The Commission consists of three City Council members, three County Board members, and three School Board members.
The Joint Commission on Shared Services Initiatives has been created to provide visionary leadership in delivery of collaborative public services by identifying opportunities and challenges, engaging the multiple constituencies, and developing strategies to support collaboration in areas of common interest among the governmental bodies. The Commission makes recommendations to the City Council, County Board, and School Board for approval of concepts and strategies for implementation.
The Commission usually meets every other month on the fourth Thursday at 7:30 a.m.