- Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan
- City Bicycle Trail Information
- Winter Bicycling Safety Information
- Bicycle Parking Ordinance
- Shared Lane Pavement Markings 'Sharrows' Information
- City of Eau Claire Bike Rack Standards
The Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee consists of nine citizen members.
The City Council.
The members of the Commission initially serve one, two and three-year terms and may be reappointed for three-year terms, thereafter.
The Committee holds regular meetings on the third Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m., and may hold special meetings at the call of the chair or at the request of the City Council.
The Committee shall be accountable to the City Council. The committee shall provide advice to the City Council that reflects community values on bicycle and pedestrian practices relative to the city.
|Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee
|Becker, Andrew||4/17 - 12/18|
|Francis, Ann||1/18 - 12/20|
|Jansen, Kirk||1/16 - 12/18|
|Jenquine, Brian||4/17 - 12/19|
|Kmetz, Scott||1/17 - 12/19|
|Lee, Catherine||11/13 - 12/20|
|Nelson, Eric||2/17 - 12/20|
|Salmon, Aaron||1/15 - 12/19|