First time users and returning guests, click here.
Register online for classes and activities offered by Parks & Recreation!
It's as quick and easy as 1,2,3:
- Browse and view a list of class and activity options prior to registration. To view the Prime Times catalog in a PDF version or Flip Book, click here.
- Review program details
- Register and submit your payment online from the comfort of your home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You'll receive immediate confirmation via e-mail. To register for the classes and activities offered, click here.
Prior to registering, please view our refund, cancellation and other policies. Click to view policies.
2018 Spring/Summer program registration dates:
Thursday, April 5th - Online/Walk-in/Mail/Fax for all Eau Claire Area School District and City of Eau Claire Residents
Monday, April 9th - Online/Walk-in/Mail/Fax open to all households (including residents outside the City of Eau Claire)
- Online: Go to http://eauclaire.maxgalaxy.net
- Mail: Complete registration form & send with payment to Registration, Eau Claire Parks & Recreation, 915 Menomonie Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703-5287
- Fax: 715-839-1685, Complete registration form and pay with American Express, Discover, Master Card, or Visa and fax to our office.
- In Person: 915 Menomonie Street Eau Claire Parks & Recreation Office (Inside Hobbs Ice Arena) Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Note: Your credit card statement will show the charge being paid to Eau Claire Parks & Rec. No convenience fees will be charged!