GENERAL INFORMATION FOR HOCKEY LEAGUES
- Age is as of December 31, 2015 - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Registration deadline for all youth leagues is Wednesday, October 28, 2015!
- Registration for hockey leagues is NOT open to players who reside within the boundaries of another hockey association (Chippewa Falls, Altoona, Menomonie, etc.)
- LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IF TEAMS ARE NOT FULL.
- The home site for all clinics, leagues, and instructional programs is Hobbs Municipal Ice Center.
- Used hockey equipment is available at the following sports stores: Play It Again Sports and Riverside Bike & Skate.
- Youth Hockey leagues is a partnership program with Eau Claire Youth Hockey.
- All squirt players must be registered with USA Hockey for the season
before participating in any on-ice practice or games. This is required
for all youth hockey players governed by the rules and regulations of
To register your player, visit the following website at http://www.usahockey.com/
and select "register online". Then follow the directions for Ice
Players and Coaches. The cost is $40 for USA Hockey. There may be a
separate WAHA fee.
Please keep your confirmation number as this will be
needed to verify registration, and allow your child to participate in
Click Here to register for youth hockey!
Program Evaluation Surveys
- Help us evaluate the effectiveness of our recreation
programs, this way we can build upon the program strengths and make
improvements for the future
- Quick and Easy!
- Submit online
Instructional Program Evaluation - Click Here
Youth Sport Evaluation - Click Here
2015-16 Youth Hockey Schedules:
Picture Day 2015 Information
The Mini-Mite Program is a full season (14 weeks) of hockey
instruction for all beginning hockey players. The emphasis is on
fundamentals and increasing confidence in young skaters.
is required. All players will receive a stick and mouth guard,
compliments of the Eau Claire Youth Hockey Board, that is theirs to
Players that need a full set of equipment (with the
exception of skates) may check out a set from ECPR free of charge. This equipment is available to Mini-Mite participants only. Check out equipment and jerseys must be returned at the end-of-season skating party. If ECPR equipment is not returned at the end of the season, participants will be invoiced for the full cost of replacement. The Eau Claire Youth Hockey Association is also offering sets of equipment (except skates) for sale at a discounted price. Please check their website, www.ecyh.org, for more information.
Orientation/Equipment Distribution #1:
Sunday, October 25th from 3:30PM - 5:00PM
Orientation/Equipment Distribution #2:
Sunday, November 1st from 3:30PM-4:30PM