Once again, the City of Eau Claire is firing up the Fourth of July Celebration. Be a part of this festive event! Activities will include sporting events, music, & fireworks!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Paul Bunyan Logging Camp open in Carson Park
- 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Chippewa Valley Museum Fourth of July Family Fun Fair
- 11:00 a.m American Legion Baseball Game – Doubleheader (Baseball Stadium)
- 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Chippewa Valley Railroad train rides at the Carson Park Depot
- 12:00 p.m - 7:00 p.m. Fairfax Pool open - $4.25 admission or free with season pass.
- 1:00 p.m. ECWorld Premier Soccer Exhibition Game (Football Stadium)
- 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Music from the WAXX Boom Box and M3 Entertainment (Pine Pavilion in Carson Park)
- 5:05 p.m. Eau Claire Express Baseball Game (Baseball Stadium)
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Concession Stand Open (Football Stadium)
- 6:00 p.m. Stanley Cowboys Football Game (Football Stadium)
- 10 p.m. “Fireworks Extravaganza” sponsored by Festival Foods
FIREWORKS VIEWING AREAS
*Parking Available at Carson Park (until full or entrance closure times), Hobbs Ice Arena, and Lakeshore School
Concessions Available at Carson Park Football, Baseball and Festival Event Areas.