Prepare to play, achieve success and ultimately have fun! Research shows that practicing proper methods of nutrition is essential to maximizing your athletic performance.
- Before practices/games: Rest Well (7-9 hrs of sleep), Hydrate Well (Drink 10 oz. of water 10-15 mins before practices or games), Eat Well (Eat breakfast / Snack - cheese, grapes, pretzels, yogurt)
- During practices/games: Hydrate Well (Drink 8-10 oz. every 10-15 minutes)
- After practices/games: Recovery - Hydrate Well & Eat Well (Recovery snack - peanut butter & jelly, a handful of pretzels, Fig Newtons, whole grain cereal, dark chocolate chips)
- B Vitamins=Recovery: Common foods with the B-complex vitamins: pork, fish, peas, grains, eggs, nuts, milk, cheese, ice cream, lettuce, shrimp, chicken, tortillas, breakfast cereal, OJ, sunflower seeds, greens
Officials Availability Application
Officials Training for Volleyball, Softball and Hockey are no longer offered by the Parks & Recreation Department.
volunteer Coaching information
Looking to be a volunteer coach for youth activities offered by the Parks and Recreation Department? Below find the application to coach sports such as: T-Ball, Flag Football, Hockey, & Soccer. If you have questions, please call us at 715-839-5032.
Volunteer Coaching Application
After following the link, Click on Current Employment Opportunities and select the Parks & Recreation Volunteer Coaches Application
- Parents/Guardians that are selected as a head coach will receive their child's registration free. For more information click here
Coaching Incentives are only applied to the following sports: Youth T-Ball and Youth Soccer.
Exclusions: Hockey and Flag Football.