- Phoenix Park Reservation/Agreement Form
*This form must be completed for all events held at Phoenix Park.*
- Alcohol Request Application
- Groups requesting to have alcohol (of any amount) at their event must complete an Alcohol Request Application (above).
- All alcohol consumption or service (sale/distribution) must end at sunset.
- If you are planning to have beer kegs (up to 2) at your event (allowed in Pavilion only), the Alcohol Request Application must be completed and returned 10 days prior to your event. Cost $40.
- For more information on Beer Keg policies click here.
Rules and Regulations
- Click here for more information on rental fees.
- Reservations are accepted Monday-Friday and may be scheduled for any time period during normal park hours (4AM-11PM).
- Phoenix Park Reservation/Agreement form must be completed for exclusive use of the pavilion, amphitheater and/or confluence plaza and must be completed for ALL events held at Phoenix Park.
- Reservation time must include set-up and clean-up time.
- Reservations are for pavilion/amphitheater/confluence plaza only and do not include surrounding areas in the park. The Parks & Recreation Division reserves the right to schedule other activities or events in the park.
- Parks staff will clean areas as needed an hour before schedule reservations.
- Lighting: Key is required for access to lighting. Keys can be picked up at the Recreation office at 915 Menomonie Street (a $25 refundable deposit applies at the time of pick-up).
- Decorating: No tape, nails or other adhesives (tying up decorations is allowed).
- Food/Catering services: User is responsible for making sure vendors protect the ground surfaces and hauls away all waste from food preparation (i.e. grease, oil, food remnants, etc.)
- Political groups, marches or demonstrations need to contact the Police Department (715) 839-4975.
- Music/Amplified Sound must end at sunset. Noise ordinance violations are addressed on a complaint basis. Events in violation may be shut down.
- Inflatables: Groups bringing any type of inflatable to your event need to notify the Parks & Recreation Division prior to the event date.
- Event organizer will be responsible for any damage done to the grass, pavilion, pavers, or any marking on surfaces and disposal of all waste.
Cancellations and Refunds
- A $5 administrative fee will be deducted for all cancelled reservations.
- Refunds will only be given when notice for cancellation is received 5 business days prior to the event.
- Refunds will not be issued due to rain-outs or inclement weather.
- Refunds cannot be issued online, you will need to contact the Parks and Recreation Division. Call 715-839-5032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tents with stakes are not permitted without approval from the Parks and Recreation Division.
- A $30 Utility Locate Fee is charged for any tent (or other structure) with stakes going in to the ground (paid to Parks & Recreation). Additional fees will be assessed if any damage is done to water or electrical lines that are created by tent stakes.
- A $52 Tent Application Fee (paid to the Fire Department) is charged for any tent larger than 250 square feet (Tent Permit Guidelines & Application Form).
- A tent larger than 250 square feet makes your event a special event, however weddings are an exception to this rule (Special Event Application and Process).