Skip to page body Switch to mobile view Home About Us I Want To... Departments Government Residents Businesses Visitors

Traffic Signals & Signage

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Traffic Signals



  •  Regulatory Signs
    • A written request  must be made to the City Transportation Engineer, City of Eau Claire Engineering Department, PO Box 5148, Eau Claire, WI 54702-5148 to install a new or modify an existing regulatory sign, such as a stop sign or speed limit sign.
    • The City Transportation Engineer will review the request once it is received. After consideration it may then be referred on to City Council for action.
  • Sign Maintenance