- Contact the City Transportation Engineer at 715-839-4934, firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a
work order request at City of Eau Claire - Traffic Signal, Parking Meter & Outdoor Lighting Outage
with concerns about:
- Traffic signal timing
- New traffic signal requests
- Traffic signals with non-functioning lights
- Traffic signals with burned-out bulbs
- Regulatory Signs
- A written request must be made to the City Transportation Engineer at City Hall, 203 S. Farwell Street, Eau Claire, WI 54701 to install a new or modify an existing regulatory sign, such as a stop sign or speed limit sign.
- The City Transportation Engineer will review the request once it is received. After consideration it may then be referred on to City Council for action.
- Sign Maintenance