How can I obtain a form?
- Property owners may petition to have their street reconstructed by completing a Street Petition Form. This form is available online or in the Engineering Department at City Hall (203 S. Farwell Street).
How can I have my street included in next year's Report of the City Engineer?
- Petitions received by October 1 of this year will be included in the Report of the City Engineer for next year.
- Property owners on the street must sign the petition. Signatures of all property owners are not required.
- The owner's address must be specified on the petition.
- The type of improvements requested must be specified on the petition such as bituminous paving, curb & gutter, sidewalk, water, or sewer.