Skip to page body Switch to mobile view Home About Us I Want To... Departments Government Residents Businesses Visitors

Court Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you wish to contest a traffic ticket, you must first enter a not-guilty plea at your initial court hearing. You will then be given a time and date to discuss the ticket with the City Attorneys at a Pre-trial Conference. Pre-trial conferences are held on Thursday mornings at the Police Department from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM.

Payment or Payment Extension Requests for Traffic/Ordinance and Criminal Fines:
Payment arrangements for fines are done at the Clerk of Court Office which is on the second floor of the Eau Claire County Court House.