We offer confidential services to all patients.
Call to schedule an appointment
- Birth Control Methods:
- Birth Control Pills
- Depo Provera Injection
- Insertable Condoms
- Male Condoms
- Nuva Ring
- Emergency Contraception (Plan B)
- HIV Tests
- Pap Tests
- Pregnancy Tests
- Reproductive Health Exams
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening and treatment
- Family Planning Only Services (FPOS) is a Medicaid insurance that will cover the services you receive at our clinic. You can apply online or we can assist you with your enrollment.
- Cash, check, debit or credit cards
We offer a discounted fee scale based on income.
Donations are accepted and appreciated! They assist us to continue to provide low cost services.
Eau Claire County Government Center, Ground Floor
720 Second Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I transfer services to your clinic?
- Please use our release of information form to request that your records be transferred.
- Can I bring my child/children to an appointment?
- For your child/children's safety they may not be left unattended in the clinic or exam rooms. If you do not have child care and need to keep your appointment, many clients find it convenient to bring along a responsible person to watch their child/children during their appointment.