Rules and Regulations
- Hoover Chapel is available 8am-6pm and seats 80 guests (handicap ramp available upon request).
- Putnam Chapel is available 8am-6pm and seats 60 guests (not handicap accessible).
- Putnam Chapel is available for Memorial Services only. No other events will be allowed.
- Reservations are accepted Monday-Friday.
- Reservation time must include set-up and clean-up time.
- The chapel will be opened and closed onsite by the Sexton, no keys will be issued.
- You may come in at no charge on the Friday before your event between the hours of 8:00am-4:00pm to decorate as long as there is no conflict with another user.
- Chapels need to be cleaned and left in the same manner in which they were found.
- If you would like to schedule a tour before renting a chapel, please contact the Sexton at (715) 839-5041.
- Memorial Chapel reservations cannot be made online. All reservations must be submitted in person or via mail/fax to the Recreation Office.
Cancellations and Refunds
- A $5 administrative fee will be deducted for all cancelled reservations.
- Refunds will only be given when notice for cancellation is received 5 business days prior to the event.
- Refunds will not be issued due to rain-outs or inclement weather.
- Refunds cannot be issued online, you will need to contact the Recreation Division. Call 715-839-5032 or email email@example.com.