The 3rd annual awards recognize individuals, businesses, and organizations' successful work in creating a more sustainable Eau Claire. The awards are also meant to encourage residents, businesses, community groups, and non-profits to implement similar actions. The City's Sustainability Advisory Committee will announce winners on August 29th.
Winners for 2017:
- Clean-Up or Beautification – Phillips-Medisize Corporation
- Environmental Education – Erin LaFaive, UW-Extension, Eau Claire County
- Environmental Education – Ashlea Orth, UW-Eau Claire
- Exceptional Natural Resources Steward – The Oxbow Hotel
- Exceptional Natural Resources Steward – Eau Claire County
- Student Leadership – Ethan Fuhrman, UW-Eau Claire
- Student Leadership – Anneka Johnson, UW-Eau Claire
- Student Leadership – Laiken Peterson, UW-Eau Claire
- Sustainable City Staff – Mike Schatz
- Waste Reduction, Composting or Recycling – First Choice Computer Recycling, Inc.
2017 winners presentation.
2016 winners presentation.
Call 715-839-4914 if you have questions related to the program.