- Calendar (Odd/Even) Parking Still In Effect
Calendar Parking is in effect from November 1 through May 1.
11/03/2014 9:38 AMdetail
- New Items Available On Online Auction
Dell Opliplex 780 Dell Latitude D630
04/16/2015 1:27 PMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: Focus Groups Lead to Alcohol Self-Assessment
Eau Claire Healthy Communities conducted focus groups during the month of March to better understand the drinking habits of 18-25 year olds in Eau Claire.
04/16/2015 11:48 AMdetail
- EAU CLAIRE CURRENT Newsletter 4/16/15
A new edition of "Eau Claire Current" is now available.
04/16/2015 11:41 AMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: STIs on the rise in Eau Claire County
Get Yourself Talking, Get Yourself Tested Campaign is raising awareness about the prevalence of STIs in Eau Claire County.
04/08/2015 12:39 PMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: Parents Who Host Campaign Theme: “Talk. They Hear You.”
80% of youth aged 10-18 say their parents are the leading influence on their decision regarding whether or not to drink.
04/06/2015 9:49 AMdetail
- Volunteer Vision Newsletter: April
A new edition of the Volunteer Vision newsletter is now available.
04/02/2015 11:15 AMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: ‘Bite into a Healthy Lifestyle’ during National Nutrition Month
“Bite into a Healthy Lifestyle”, encourages everyone to adopt a healthy lifestyle that includes eating fewer calories, making informed food choices, and getting daily exercise in order to achieve and maintain a healthy weight, reduce the risk of chronic diseases, and promote overall health.
03/12/2015 9:17 AMdetail
- Amazing Eau Claire Clean-Up
The Amazing Eau Claire Clean-Up is set for Saturday, April 25.
03/11/2015 11:20 AMdetail
- "Volunteer Vision" Newsletter - March
The City is always looking for volunteers. Check out this newsletter to see where you are needed.
03/04/2015 9:37 AMdetail
- NEW RELEASE: Healthy Communities receives grant to tackle excessive drinking
Drink Responsibly – What Does That Mean?
02/23/2015 9:57 AMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: National Children's Dental Health Month
Incidence of tooth decay is on the rise for two to five-year-olds
02/19/2015 11:14 AMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: Affordable Care Act enrollment period quickly coming to an end.
2015 marks the second year that people have been able to enroll in marketplace insurance. The last day to enroll is February 15, 2015.
02/09/2015 10:11 AMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: Health Dept Seeks Dog that Bit a Man
The Eau Claire City-County Health Department is looking for a dog that bit a man, Sunday January 25, 2015 at approximately 1:15 p.m. The bite occurred on the ski trial off the intersection of Guthrie Road and Archer Lane.
01/27/2015 11:44 AMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: Public invited to community conversations to prioritize health issues in Chippewa and Eau Claire counties
“Bettering the health of our communities takes the efforts of many,” says Lieske Giese, Eau Claire City-County Health Department director. “This opportunity to meet with community members throughout our area is extremely valuable in prioritizing our commitment to improving the health and wellness of our citizens.”
01/23/2015 11:38 AMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: Healthy Weight Week
Healthy Weight Week: Celebrate Healthy Diet-Free Living Habits that Last a Lifetime
01/21/2015 10:03 AMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: Cervical Health Awareness Month
Make a New Year’s Resolution to get Screened for Cervical Cancer. It is the start of a new year – a time many reflect on their health. Approximately 12,000 American women will learn they have cervical cancer this year, and about 4,000 will die from an advanced form of the disease.
01/20/2015 2:18 PMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: Radon Action Month
January 12, 2015. Each year, radon kills more people than home fires, drowning, falls or drunk driving.
01/12/2015 2:18 PMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: Dog bite
The Eau Claire City-County Health Department is looking for a dog that bit a man, Thursday, January 1, 2015 at approximately 4:30 P.M.
01/05/2015 11:44 AMdetail
- NEWS RELEASE: WI Wins. Compliance of Tobacco Sales Improving.
Retail clerks play a key role in decreasing youth access to tobacco by routinely carrying out the law – not allowing youth under 18 to purchase tobacco products.
12/31/2014 4:32 PMdetail